Force360 Eco Cut Gloves – WORX150
Force360 Eco Cut Gloves Worx150 offer outstanding value for money. PU coating provides wet or dry grip and resists oil degredation. These Force360 Gloves are made using HPPE (High Performance Polyethylene). These gloves suit a wide variety of workplace applications or industrial usage. Australian Safety Standards Certified, offering cut level B.
Force360 Eco Cut Glove key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified Gloves
- Knitted 13 gauge liner provides great dexterity
- Breathable and comfortable for extended wearing
- HPPE/Glass Fibre provide Cut Resistance
- Exceptional Value Cut Gloves
- Cut Rating 5 or Level B
- Decent Puncture Protection Rating
- Hand at Rest Design for Fatigue Reduction
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- EN388 Glove Safety Rating: 4X43B
- Sizes Available: XS – 3XL
- Buy in Bulk and Save!
Force360 Eco Cut Work Glove usage:
- Mining, Resource and Construction
- Trades and Workplace Applications
- Logistics, Transport and Warehousing
- Tools, Instruments and Handling Smalls
- DIY, Maintenance or Handyman
Force360 Eco Worx150 Glove Safety:
- Certified to Cut Level B under EN388:2016
The Eco Work Gloves now come in a cut rated version! Buy great value hand protection Worx150 Gloves Online.
If you have any questions about the Force360 Hand Protection, we would love to hear from you. Contact Us Today!