Coolflex Work Gloves Force360 FPR100
Coolflex Work Glove FPR100 key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified
- Premium Comfort and Durability
- Knitted 15 gauge liner allows exceptional dexterity
- Nylon spandex liner provides enhances flexibility
- Breathable but also offering UPF 50+ Protection
- Durable Nitrile Coating with great Wet/Dry/Oily Grip
- Hand at Rest Design for Reduced Fatigue
- Good quality work gloves you can trust
- Nice quality fit and feel
- EN388 Glove Safety Ratings: 4141X
- Sizes Available: XS – 3XL
- Buy multiple packs to save money!
- Discounted Pack Rates/Carton Rates (144 Pairs)
Force360 Coolflex Nitrile Glove usage:
- Construction and Mining
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Finishing and Inspection
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Tools, Instruments and Handling Smalls
- Wiring or Delicate Operations
- General Purpose Handy Work and DIY
Force360 Coolflex AGT Synthetic Nitrile Work Gloves. Premium quality Ninja Style FPR100 Glove. Buy work gloves that you can trust and depend on!
Force360 source their FPR gloves from quality manufacturing partners to ensure consistency and reliability. Force360 have recognized the weakness of compliance claims and have engaged SAI Global to certify their products and manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind. You should not encounter harmful chemicals and banned substances with this trusted product.
If you have any further questions about this product or any others we sell, we would love to hear from you.