Force360 Bi-Polymer Cut 5 Gloves – FPR121
Force360 Bi-Polymer Cut 5 synthetic work gloves for added workplace safety. Bi-Polymer Glove Coating combined with Cut Rated Material offers good dexterity and comfort. High visibility coating provides enhanced safety and visual awareness. Touchscreen capable coating for modern work places and integrated technology. UPF50+ Sun Protection provided. Good safety ratings with included Australian Safety Standards Certification!
BRAND NEW! Get in early and tell us what you think. We think you will be impressed!
Force360 Bi-Polymer Cut 5 Glove (FPR121) features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified – Red Tick Tower
- Comfortable Knitted Glove Liner
- Bi-polymer coating with premium dexterity
- Hi Visibility 360 degree safety glove
- Resistant to Oil and Solvent Degradation
- Touchscreen Friendly Coating
- Maximum Dexterity Level 5
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- AZO Dye and Irritant Chemical Free
- EN388 Glove Safety Ratings: 4 3 3 1 C
- Sizes Available: S – XXL
- Buy in Bulk and Save Money!
Force360 Bi-Polymer Cut 5 Hi Vis Glove Usage:
- Resource, Mining and Construction
- Automotive, Logistics and Warehousing
- DIY, Handyman and Maintenance
- General Assembly and finishing
- Multi-Purpose Hand Protection
These Force360 Cut 5 Bi-Polymer Gloves offer a premium workplace hand protection choice! Premium fit and feel, high visibility coating and outstanding dexterity. What more could you want from a safety glove. Plus these gloves are touchscreen friendly so you can stay active and engaged with technology when required. Cut Rated Work Safety Gloves that tick most of the important safety boxes!
Force360 Bi-Polymer Cut Glove Safety Ratings:
- Certified to Cut Level 5 under AS/NZS 2161.3
- Certified to Cut Level C under EN388:2016
- Pass under AS/NZS 4399 Sun Protective Clothing
- Reach Compliance – Certified under AS/NZS 2161.2
- Maximum Dexterity Level 5 – Certified under AS/NZS 2161.2
Bi-Polymer Technology Explained: Force360’s Bi-Polymer coating offers a combination of two polymer materials chemically bonded to give the user both mechanical toughness and exceptional grip and flexibility.
Please Note: When sending large orders, we may require a physical street address or business address to complete delivery.