Force360 Eco Nitrile Work Gloves – Worx101
The WORX range from Force360 have been designed and developed in Australia to offer a multi purpose low cost product for those high volume work environments. The WORX101 Force360 ECO PU grip provides a reliable and assured grip for multiple applications. Grip not really suited to heavy duty, abrasive work application.
Force360 Eco Work Safety Glove key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified
- Knitted 13 gauge liner provides good dexterity
- Polyester lining provides comfort and strength
- Great value work glove for lighter duty/bulk tasks
- PU coating provides good wet, dry and oil grip
- Breathable, Comfortable Glove Liner
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Glove Safety Rating: 3 1 2 1
- Sizes Available: XS – 3XL
- Cheap Carton Rates (144 Pairs)
For a more durable glove coating, please choose the Force360 Eco Sand Nitirle Worx100 Gloves!
Force360 Eco Work Safety Glove uses:
- Construction and Mining
- Finishing and Inspection
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Tools, Instruments and Handling Smalls
- Wiring or Delicate Operations
- Great for low cost alternative
Force360 Eco WORX101 Polyester Work Gloves. Buy bulk safety gloves online.
Many gloves in the market today claim compliance to EN388 and show a mechanical score symbol. However with many glove brands sourcing from multiple factories, inconsistencies can occur and such compliance claims may not always be able to be validated.
If you have any further questions about this product or any others we sell, we would love to hear from you
. Customer feedback is very important to us.
Please Note: If shipping large carton quantities we may require actual street or business address. We may need to negotiate delivery to meet your needs if you are in a remote location.