Force360 Glide Safety Specs – Work Eyewear.
The ultra light Force360 Glide Spec provides durable medium impact protection. Flat, wide surface side arms ensure optimum comfort while wearing head accessories such as Earmuffs or other head wear. Australian Safety Standards compliant AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 eye protection. The Glide’s unique design allows for maximum comfort across a broad range of faces.
Force360 Glide Safety Spec Key Features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified – AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- Durable and resilient polycarbonate lens build
- Medium Impact Rated Protection
- UV400 lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Anti Fog and Scratch Lens Coating
- Flat sidearms allow user comfort while wearing earmuffs and other PPE
- Connection point for eyewear neck cord or lanyard
Force360 Glide Safety Specs come with a variety of lenses:
- Dark Brown
- Silver Mirror
Force360 Glide FPR Safety Specs offer premium comfort. Ultra thin sidearms work great with ear muffs.
Force 360 Safety Glasses comply to Australian Safety Standards. FPR range also hold Australian Red Tick Tower Certification. Tick tower certification ensures quality materials and manufacturing processes are used. All Force 360 FPR Eyewear is medium impact rated, approved under AS/NZS 1337 Cert.
If you have any questions we are always more than happy to assist you. Please Contact Us if you need.