Frontier Disposable Coveralls Supersuit Type 4,5,6
Quality Frontier Disposable Coveralls (Supersuit) offering great safety and protection. Type 4,5,6 rated protection that covers chemical splash or spray, viruses or airborne particles. Medically Rated for hospital, medical or front line safety protection. Nice coveralls for a wide range of workplace applications.
Please Note: we have stock but only limited quantities. Feel free to get in touch to discuss your order. Coverall prices have been skyrocketing and supply declining!
Frontier Supersuit Disposable Coverall key features:
- Australian Safety Standards/CE Approved
- 65 gsm Microporous Material
- Type 4,5,6 Safety Protection
- Breathable and Disposable
- Low linting and Anti Static
- Stick down zipper flap
- White Colour Helps Keep User Cool
- Current Sizes Available: M – 2XL
Safety Ratings/Safety Protection:
- Type 4 – Saturation spray from liquids
- Type 5 – Hazardous dusts and dry particles
- Type 6 – Liquid repellent, light spray and splash
- EN 14126
- EN 1149-5
- EN 1073-2
A high quality disposable coverall that offers premium workplace protection. Type 4,5,6 offers great safety and coverage for a wide range of jobs and applications where type 5,6 coveralls are not good enough.
Frontier Supersuit Coveralls meet Type 4,5,6 Protection. A nice coverall for your workplace safety.
If you have any questions about these Disposable Coveralls, Please Get In Touch.
View our complete range of Disposable Coveralls Here.
Size to Height Recommendations:
- M (170-176cms)
- L (176-182cms)
- XL (182-188cms)
- 2XL (188-194cms)
We think you will be impressed with the quality and fit of these coveralls. Frontier are a brand you can trust for your workplace protection needs.