Graphex Quantum+ Impact Protection Gloves
All New Graphex Quantum hand protection have arrived! Utilising super strong Graphene material with impact protection. These gloves offer something unique and special. The world’s thinnest, lightest and most comfortable Cut Level F certified glove. We think you’ll love the look and performance of these Quantum Gloves. Extreme safety and durability, while offering awesome dexterity.
Are the Graphex Quantum Range a huge step forward in the future of hand protection? We think they are pretty incredible!
Graphex Quantum+ Cut F Glove key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified
- Graphex Cut Resistant Yarn
- Impact Protection for enhanced Safety
- Most Dexterous Cut F/Cut 5 Rated Gloves
- Certified to Cut Level F under European Standards
- Certified to Cut Level 5 under Australian Standards
- Contact Heat Level 1 Certified
- Maximum Dexterity Level 5
- Suitable and Safe for Contacting Food
- Active Grip Technology for superior grip in wet or dry
- Extended Wear – up to 14,000 abrasion cycles
- Thumb and Forefinger Saddle for extra strength
- Touchscreen Friendly for devices and connectivity
- Actifresh Treatment to inhibit Odours and Bacteria
- AZO Dye and Irritant Chemical Free Certified
- UPF50+ maximum sun protection level
- Very stylish, tough looking work gloves
- Silicon and Fibreglass free construction
- 360 Degree Breathability and Comfort
- EN388 Safety Rating: 4X42FP
- Sizes Available: XS / 6 – 3XL / 12
Graphex Quantum+ Glove Safety Certifications:
- Certified to Cut Level F under European Standard EN388:2016
- Certified to Cut Level 5 under Australian Standard AS/NZS 2161.3:2005
- Contact Heat Certification to Level 1 under EN407:2004
- Dexterity Level 5 Certified under AS/NZS 2161.2:2005 and EN420:2003+A1:2009
- Contact Food Safe under AS 2070:1999 (FDA 21CFR177.2600)
- Pass under AS/NZS 4399 Sun Protective Clothing. Tested by Australian Radiation Protection And Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA).
As you can see with these Quantum+ Gloves, they tick all the right boxes. Hence you can have a high degree of trust and assurance that you are meeting workplace safety obligations. These gloves are not a cheap work gloves by any means, but they do really offer great value. When safety and quality matter, these gloves punch well above their price point.