High Risk Latex Examination Gloves – Proval Securitex HR
High risk latex examination gloves offer increased protection. Proval Securitex HR Gloves are used for tasks where thicker, more protective gloves are required. These are extra thick and extra long for addition protection. Three times thicker than normal latex gloves. Used for Hazardous and non-Hazardous operations.
Please note: limited supply available. Currently only some size medium can be supplied.
High Risk Latex Examination Glove (Proval) key features:
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certified
- Triple Thickness 0.33mm
- Natural Rubber Latex, Powder Free
- Ambidextrous Design (wear on either hand)
- Meet International Stds Medical Examination Gloves
- On-line Chlorinated for easier donning
- Textured Surfaces for Wet or Dry Grip
- Beaded Cuff for improved strength
- 295mm Length for added wrist protection
- Single Usage Non Sterile Gloves
- Box of 50 Gloves (10 Boxes Per Carton)
- Sizes Available: S – XXL
Latex High Risk Examination Securitex Glove Usage:
- Hospitals, Medical and Diagnostic
- Dental or Veterinarian Applications
- Medical Instrument Cleaning
- Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Ambulance)
- Childcare or Correction Services
- Pharmaceuticals or Laboratories
- Hair Care, Nail and Beauticians
- Ink or Dye Handling and Tattoo Artists
- Graphic Artists and Creative Arts
Proval Securitex HR Latex Gloves are used where additional strength and protection is required. Industrial, medical and broad industry protection through the use of thicker longer latex disposable gloves. Please Note: these gloves contain Latex so please do not use if you suffer from Latex Allergies.
We are always happy to assist you with your inquiries. Get in touch with us today, if you have any questions or need further help. We’re always here for our customers.
Cartons of these gloves are quite heavy and delivery could need to be discussed. We may requite a physical street address or business address to send large quantities of this product.