NBCF Leather Riggers Zero Gloves – Certified Full Cow Leather.
NBCF Leather Zero Riggers are a great new charity product we love to get behind. Certified full cow leather riggers gloves are a quality product. Comfortable, yet durable for all purpose work applications. Show your support for a great cancer charity and help fund vital life saving cancer research. Suitable for Industrial Safety, Workplace or Home Usage.
Please note: this is a discontinued item and there is only limited quantities left available.
NBCF Leather Riggers Glove (Zero) key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified!
- Genuine Select Grade Cow Leather
- Certified and Chemical Free!
- Comfortable and Durable Riggers
- A Valued Charity Product
- General Purpose Work Glove
- EN388 Safety Rating: 2 1 3 2
- Sizes Available: XS – XXL
- Get Bulk Price Discounts and Pack Rates
NBCF Leather Riggers Zero NBCF09G usage:
- Building and Construction Industries
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Mining, Exploration and Resources
- Corporate and Business Exposure or Publicity
- Maintenance, Tool Handling and Trades
- General Purpose DIY and Handyman Work
The Certified NBCF Rigger Gloves are a great product to get behind. Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, be seen supporting a worthy cause. These types of products are great for work safety and business industry awareness. The National Breast Cancer Foundation does some amazing work in our communities.
These NBCF Leather Riggers have been Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standards 2161.2 and 2161.3:2005. There are numerous benefits to Australian Safety Standards Certification!
If you wish to get on board with the Certified NBCF Range of Leather Riggers we would be happy to support you. Feel free to Contact Us for Discounted Prices, Corporate Supply or Regular Supply Networks.
Please Note: We are not personally responsible for the actual charity donation. We support our supplier buy purchasing this product. The Charity Donation is made through our supply network. By purchasing these gloves, you will be helping to support vital cancer research and life saving programs.