Leather Work Gloves – Certified Cow Leather Split Rigger
The time has come … The Certified Split Cow Leather Rigger Gloves have arrived! Get in quick!
Force360 Split Cow Leather Worx601 Work Gloves are Australian Safety Standards Certified with Red Tick Tower. Need I say more? One of the only Australian Standards Certified Rigger Gloves available! Select Cow Leather palm and Split Leather Back for a cheaper alternative. AZO Dye, Chromium and Chemical Free! Reliable sizing and mechanical glove rating scores. Stitch free palm.
Leather Work Gloves – Split Cow Riggers Gloves key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified with Red Tick Tower
- AZO Dye, Chromium and Chemical Free!
- Select Cow Leather Palm
- Split Cow Leather Back
- Certified for Sizing and Dexterity
- Certified Mechanical Safety Rating Scores
- Stitch Free Palm for Endurance
- Wing Thumb Design
- Gloves Safety Ratings: 2 1 3 2
- Sizes Available: S – XXL
- Buy Single Pairs, 12 Packs or get Carton Rates (120 pairs)
You can buy these gloves as single pairs, packs of 12 or cartons of 120 pairs. Get a quote from us today! These certified split leather Riggers Gloves are available now. Great value!
Leather Work Gloves – The Certified Split Leather Rigger Glove usage:
- Mining and Resource Sectors
- Building and Construction
- Landscaping and Gardening
- Rigging, Fixing and Shipyards
- Timber and Forestry Work
- All round general purpose work!
- Quality, Industry Affordable Glove
Leather Work Gloves are one of the most popular gloves for all types of work. These Worx601 gloves are unique for their Australian Safety Standards Certification. Get in quick before they sell out!
Buy reliable Split Leather Work Gloves you can trust and depend on. You know what you are going to get with these riggers. Great value and quality.
Great value, Split Cow Leather Worx601 Work Gloves with full Australian Safety Standards Certification with Red Tick Tower!
Please Note: If shipping large carton quantities we may require actual street or business address. We may need to negotiate delivery to meet your needs if you are in a remote location.