Snap Brim Hard Hat Shade Brim – fits various hard hats
A great Australian invention, the Snap Brim is a revolutionary product for hard hat wearers. Now you can protect yourself from the elements while wearing a hard hat. These Snap Brims are UPF50+ Rated, keep the rain off you and come with a detachable shade flap for the neck. UV Stabilised and easy to fit, a perfect choice for workers out in the elements.
Snap Brim Hard Hat Shade key features:
- Provides Important Sun Protection
- Easy to attach and use
- Fits many types of Hard Hats
- UV Stabilised Material
- Strong Rigid Design, doesn’t sag
- Secure fixing to hard hat
- UPF50+ Rated Sun Protection
- Large Removable Neck Flap
- Provides Protection from Rain
- Arc Rated Models or Bulk Orders – Contact Us for a Quote.
– White Brim with Green Flap (some models only come in White)
– Orange Brim with Orange Flap,
– Green Brim with Green Flap
– Navy Brim with Navy Flap
Snap Brim Hard Hat Shade Brim usage:
- Mining and Resources
- Road Works and Construction
- Job Sites requiring Head Protection
- Any Outdoor Work that demands a Hard Hat
Arc rated Snap Brims are available. If you are after an Arc Model for any style of Hard Hat you can contact us before placing your order.
ARC rated models are tested to ASTM F2178 33 cal/cm2, no melt, no drip. No ignition between 22.7 cal/cm2 and 44 cal/cm2.
Please Note: We supply standard snap brims (WORXSBSTD). These suit a wide range of hard hats and all the hard hats that we sell.
Snap Brims fit Force360, Clearview and Sureguard Hard Hats. In the selection menu you will notice some types of Snap Brims only come in White and some come in a range of colours. If you are unsure of which type of Snap Brim you require please get in touch with us and we can assist you further.
Snap Brim Hard Hat Model Selection Guide:
- WORXSBSTD – Fits: Force360 FPR57, FPRCV63, Clearview, Tuffguard, MSA V-Gard, Unisafe TA560, TA570, 410, Protector TuffLite, Protector HC43, ProChoice HCV6, Hammerhead HM1AT, HM2AT, Frontier.
The Arc Hard Hat Snap Brims Can be Ordered upon request:
- WORXSBSTDARC – ARC/Heat/Fire Rated Snap Brim for the Above Hard Hat Models (only available with White Brim with Green Flap).
So often I have seen workers wearing hats under their helmets to offer a little bit of sun protection. This would not satisfy safety compliance. More importantly, it prevents your hard hat fitting tightly and securely on your head. The Snap Brim is a common sense solution to a widely encountered problem.
Snap Brim Hard Hat Shade Brim provides Sun and Rain Protection. Protect your face, head and neck from the elements. Removable cloth neck shade enables good back of neck protection.
These can be expensive to ship compared to their relative value. Feel free to ask us about bulk rates or request a Quote.
How to fit the Snap Brim:
- Line up the the Brim with the Hard Hat.
- Push small clip down over the front peak of Hard Hat.
- Push the Brim down over the Hard Hat towards the back.
- Push down large Rear Clip to lock it in place under rear of Hard Hat.
If you need any help with fitting your shade, we are more than happy to help you.