Storm Winter Mechanics MX6 Work Gloves – Force360.
Storm Winter FPRMX6 are a premium Force360 Work Glove. Australian designed winter glove for cold conditions. These high quality winterlined gloves keep your hands warm and dry. Extended cuff repels snow and ice as well as debris.
Storm Winter Mechanics Glove (FPRMX6) key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified with Red Tick Tower
- Winter lined Thinsulate Gloves keep hand warm
- Internal Hyopora Membrane blocks liquid & keeps hands dry
- Reinforced Double Stitching for increased durability
- Enduro Synthetic Leather with enhanced Silicon Grip
- Combined Neoprene and Storm Cuff lock in warmth
- Id Area for Id marking
- Glove Safety Ratings: 2 2 2 1
- Sizes: S – XXL
Storm Winter Mechanics Work Safety Glove uses:
- Snowfields and Ski Lift Operation
- Cool Rooms, Cold Storage and Refrigeration
- Winter Gardening and Landscaping
- Winter Building and Construction
- DIY, Home Handyman and Maintenance
- Logistics and Warehousing
Storm Winter Mechanics – Force360 FPRMX6. Winter lined Work Gloves available online.
High quality winter work gloves provided by Force360. Storm FPRMX6 Gloves are part of the Force360 Premium FPR Range.
Force360 source their entire FPR gloves from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Force360 have recognized the weakness of compliance claims and have engaged SAI Global to certify their products and manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind.
We are always happy to discuss your safety product purchasing requirements. Please Get In Touch if you have any questions.