Force360 Oil Repel Work Gloves – FPR105
The Force360 Oil Repel Work Gloves provides very good wet, dry and oil grip. An additional protective layer helps keeping hands free from oils and liquids. Comfortable, flexible and durable work gloves for a wide range of work tasks. Oil Repel Gloves are great for usage in oily, greasy and mechanical maintenance workplaces. Some resource or mining company operations also like to use these types of gloves for the addition protection.
Force360 Oil Repel Work Glove key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified with Red Tick Tower
- Knitted 15 gauge liner allows exceptional dexterity
- Nylon spandex liner enhances flexibility and comfort
- Breathable while providing UPF 50+ Protection
- Durable Nitrile Coating with great Wet/Dry Grip
- Comfortable hand at rest design
- Secondary Oil Resistant Coating
- Glove Safety Rating: 4 1 3 1
- Sizes Available: S – XXL
Force360 Oil Repel AGT Nitrile Work Glove uses:
- Oil and Liquids Handling
- Construction, Resources and Mining
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Finishing and Inspection
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Tools, Instruments and Handling Smalls
Force360 FPR105 Nitrile Work Gloves with AGT Technology. Comfortable yet durable hand protection for broad usage requirements.
Force360 source their FPR gloves from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Force360 have recognized the weakness of compliance claims and have engaged SAI Global to certify their products and manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind.
If you have any questions about the Force360 Glove Range or any other products we sell, we would love to hear from you. We always try to respond really quickly and accurately for our customers!