Force360 Wet Repel Work Gloves – FPR104
Force360 Wet Repel FPR104 Work Glove key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified
- Knitted 15 gauge liner allows exceptional dexterity
- Nylon spandex liner enhances flexibility and comfort
- Coolflex AGT provides good wet and dry grip
- Nitrile Shell helps to block out liquids
- Comfortable, durable work gloves
- UPF50+ UV Sun Protection
- EN388 Glove Safety Rating: 4 1 4 1 X
- Sizes Available: S – XXL
Force360 Wet Repel FPR104 Glove uses:
- Construction and Mining
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Finishing and Inspection
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Tools, Instruments and Handling Smalls
- Wiring or Delicate Operations
Force360 Water Resistant Work Gloves with Rubber Lining – FPR104.
Force360 source their FPR Synthetic Gloves from a single manufacturing partner. This ensures consistency and reliability of products. Force360 have seen a weakness of some compliance claims in the safety market. That is why they have engaged SAI Global to certify their products and manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind.
PLEASE NOTE: the Winter Lined Version of the FPR104 has arrived!
We are more than happy to discuss bulk orders, carton rates or review price matching for you. Just get in touch and we can talk to you further.