Force360 Winter Wet Repel Work Gloves – FPR114
Force360 Winter Wet Repel FPR114 Work Glove key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified
- Knitted nylon liner provide comfort
- Brushed Terry Liner for winter warmth
- Coolflex AGT provides good wet & dry grip
- Rubber Shell helps to block out liquids
- Comfortable, durable work gloves
- Hand at rest design reduces fatigue
- Actifresh Sanitised Treatment
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- EN388 Glove Safety Rating: 4 2 4 2 X
- Sizes Available: S – XXL
Force360 Winter Wet Repel FPR114 Glove uses:
- Construction and Mining
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Winter and Cold Season Work
- Snow or Ski Field Operations or Maintenance
- Refrigerated Warehousing or Cool Storage
- Outdoor Winter Work or great on those cold mornings
Force360 Winter Wet Repel Gloves GFPR114. Thermal Lined with rubber skin for Water and Wind Resistance.
Force360 source their FPR Synthetic Gloves from a single manufacturing partner. This ensures consistency and reliability of products. Force360 have recognised the weakness of compliance claims in the safety market. That is why they have engaged SAI Global to certify their products and manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind.
There is also a non winter lined version if you do not need the extra warmth: Please Click Here!