Force360 Winter Wet Repel Work Gloves – FPR114
Force360 Winter Wet Repel Glove (FPR114) key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified
- Knitted nylon liner provide comfort
- Brushed Terry Liner for winter warmth
- Coolflex AGT provides good wet & dry grip
- Flat Nitrile Shell helps to block out liquids
- Comfortable, durable work gloves
- Hand at rest design reduces fatigue
- Actifresh Sanitised Treatment
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- EN388 Glove Safety Rating: 4 2 4 2 X
- Sizes Available: S – XXL
- Bulk Pack Rates Available or Contact Us
Force360 Winter Wet Repel FPR114 Glove usage:
- Construction and Mining
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Winter and Cold Season Work
- Snow or Ski Field Operations or Maintenance
- Refrigerated Warehousing or Cool Storage
- Outdoor Winter Work or great on those cold mornings
Winter Wet Repel Gloves (GFPR114). Thermal Lined with rubber skin for Water and Wind Resistance.
Force360 source their FPR Synthetic Gloves from a single manufacturing partner. This ensures consistency and reliability of products. Force360 have recognised the weakness of compliance claims in the safety market. That is why they have engaged SAI Global to certify their products and manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind.
There is also a non winter lined version if you do not need the extra warmth: Please Click Here!