Storm Winter Hi Vis Mechanics Work Gloves – Force360.
Storm Winter Hi Vis MX7 are a premium Force360 Work Glove. Australian designed winter glove for cold conditions. High quality winter lining keep hands warm and dry. High Visibility provides increased safety awareness, especially in low light working conditions. Elastic Cuff holds in the heat and blocks debris.
Storm Winter Hi Vis Mechanics FPRMX7 key features:
- Australian Safety Standards Certified with Red Tick Tower
- Winter lined Thinsulate Gloves
- Internal Hyopora Membrane blocks liquid and keeps hands dry
- Reinforced Double Stitching for increased durability
- Enduro Synthetic Leather with Silicon Grip
- High Visibility Glove for increased visibility and safety
- Combined Neoprene and Storm Cuff keep locks in warmth
- Id Area for Id marking
- Glove Safety Rating: 3 2 3 2
- Sizes: S – XXL
Storm Winter Hi Vis Mechanics Work Glove uses:
- Snowfields and Ski Lift Operation
- Cool Rooms, Cold Storage and Refrigeration
- Winter Gardening and Landscaping
- Winter Building and Construction
- DIY, Home Handyman and Maintenance
- Logistics and Warehousing
Storm Winter Hi Vis Mechanics by Force360. Winter lined Work Safety Gloves available Online.
High quality Hi Vis Winter Work Gloves provided by Force360. Storm FPRMX7 Gloves are part of the Force360 Premium FPR Range.
Force360 source their entire FPR gloves from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Force360 have recognized the weakness of compliance claims and have engaged SAI Global to certify their products and manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind.